Are you interested in finding a quick place to have your ears pierced for free (with purchase of earrings)? Click to jump ahead to learn about free ear piercing options from claire’s, ICING, Macy’s, and the Piercing Pagoda:
- Free Piercing with Purchase of a Starter Set (prices start at $18.99)
- claire’s ear piercing earrings are individually packaged and pre-sterilised at a state of the art facility
- claire’s only uses piercing earrings with sharp posts
- claire’s exclusive Rapid Aftercare Lotion is also available, which enables you to change your lobe earrings in just 3 weeks
- Cartilage Piercing available at select locations for an additional charge (call location to confirm)
- Lookup claire’s store locations and get your ears pierced – no appointment needed
- Free Piercing with Purchase of a Starter Set (prices range from $19.99 – $76.99)
- Ear piercing is only available with the purchase of an ICING Starter Kit which includes:
- piercing earrings
- ICING EAR Care Antiseptic
- 20% off coupon for your next visit
- Cartilage Piercing available at select locations for an additional charge
- Ear Piercing Specialist will wear single-use, disposable gloves and clean the ear-piercing instrument before and after each use.
- To ensure a safe and hygenic experience ICING only uses pre-sterilized, pre-packaged earrings (they do not use needles). An ICING specialist will first clean the surface of your ears with a disinfectant antiseptic swab. They will then pierce your ear with a Professional Piercing System.
- Lookup ICING store locations and call to confirm availability
- Free ear piercing with purchase of piercing earrings
- you will also receive a free 4ox bottle of Ear Care Antiseptic with your purchase
- Macy’s uses the Inverness Ear Piercing System to safely and gently pierce ears
- Available in select stores in the Fine Jewelry department
- Lookup Macy’s Store Locations and call to confirm availability
- Free ear piercing is provided with an in-store purchase of piercing earrings
- Half piercings are available for an additional $3.50 restocking fee
- Cartilage piercing is available in select stores for an additional $2.00 charge
- Lookup Piercing Pagoda store locations and call to confirm availability
NOTE that the above is provided for information purposes only, and does not serve as an endorsement of services.
Although these stores have provided millions of ear piercings, all of the providers listed above use a piercing gun (which is not medically sterilized in between uses) instead of a needle. The Association of Professional Piercers (APP) only recommends piercing with sterile equipment or with jewelry that is considered medically safe for long-term internal wear. Learn more about safe piercing practices and how to find an APP-approved piercer at SafePiercing.org.
You may also be interested in:
Great site i had no idea macys did ear piercing but thats good to know i had my ears recently done at clairs and they did a great job,really nice people there. i love the idea of getting bonuses with my purchases and will be checking back with this site to make sure i don’t miss out.
Hi Christine, Like you, I also didn’t realize that Macy’s offered this service. I’m happy to hear that your experience at Claire’s went well. Have fun accessorizing with your newly pierced ears!
I didn’t know that Macy’s does ear piercing. What is the price range for the piercing earrings at Piercing Pagoda? What about those big tube earrings that look like someone pierce their ears with a pipe section? I would never get this but I’m curious to know where people are getting this done.
Hi Shannon, these stores only do standard lobe piercing, with the exception of a couple that can do cartilege piercings. See SafePiercing.org for more information on guage-style piercings.
Piercing Pagoda earrings are only available in-store, so the cost will vary depending on the store selection. They should be comparable to the other stores that offer piercing.
Thanks for visiting MakeupBonuses.com!