Makeup and Skincare product sets make great gifts — from practical drugstore products to the most luxe designer items — these gifts are both fun and functional!
Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette ($54)
- 12 rose-hued nuetral shades that flatter most skintones
- includes both matte and shimmer shades
- includes 2-sided brush
Clinique “Moisture That Matters” Gift Set ($49.50)
- non-greasy hydration for all skin types (including sensitive skin)
- includes 4 items:
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
- All About Eyes
- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin Watermelon
PopSugar “Must Have” Box ($39.95 – or get a discount on a subscription)
- Monthly surprises delivered
- Discover great new brands and FULL-SIZE products across fashion, beauty, home, and more
- Choose a single month only, or get a discount with a 3 or 6 month subscription
I know my wife…hmmm at least she says she always enjoy these package makeup or perfume packages as a gift for the holidays.
I think both of these items would make great gifts.
If you had to choose only 1 of these 2 products, which one would YOU choose?
I’m thinking either one would make a good gift for my wife. It’s a win/win situation. My wife gets a gift that makes her even more beautiful than she already is.
Hi Paul, I’d recommend the Clinique moisturizing set. It is something that is gentle enough to work with about any skin type. I received it as a gift one year and totally loved it. Plus, there are some great bonus gift choices for that one!